- Participate - How to participate in the International Communications Project.
- Distribution - Distribution and circulation of the International Communications Project.
- Resources - Downloadable materials for links etc.
- Gallery - Artwork from companies who participated in The International Communications Project
- Featured Papers
By Robert Alcock, Project Director
- The World Information Technology and Services Alliance (WITSA)
George C Newstrom, Chairman, WITSA
- WITSA moves from strength to strength
Harold N. Miller, WITSA
- WCIT 2004, Athens calling
The World Congress on Information Technology (WCIT)
- eInfrastructures White Paper
The eInfrastructures Reflection Group (eIRG)
- ETSI - standards for business
Karl Heinz Rosenbrock, Chief Executive Officer and Director General of the European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- ICT the future
Andy Green, Chief Executive Officer, BT Global Services
- A powerful IT infrastructure built on a sense of responsibility
Fujitsu Siemens Computers
- High expectations, low profitability” – Arthur D. Little’s global broadband report
Andreas Hürlimann, Director, Arthur D. Little
- Communications flying high
Kors van den Boogaard, IATA, Assistant Director, Communications, Navigation and Surveillance
- Open Source in the enterprise
Allen Brown, President & CEO, The Open Group
- Increasing performance of low-price fibre test equipment creates more applications
- By the Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI)
Raphael Hilbron, Social Responsibility Manager, Vodafone
- Europe’s policy for the Information Society and for ICT
Fabio Colasanti, Director-General, Directorate-General Information Society, European Commission
- European regulatory decisions become mission critical
By Andy Tarrant, Director of Regulatory Affairs, European Competitive Telecommunications Association (ECTA)
- Dawn of a new and mature age
Patrick Gallagher, CEO, FLAG Telecom
- Advances in the Asian marketplace
InterComms talks to Richard Tan, Vice President, International Carrier Services, SingTel
- International mobile messaging, Belgacom is ready
- An African presence in Europe
Econet Satellite Services Ltd (“ESS”)
- Our customers keep communicating, as we keep the information flowing!
By LANNET Communications (GREECE)
- Data Traffic Evolution: Telekom Austria at the cutting edge of the NGN migration process
By Helmut Leopold, Head of Platform and Technology Management, Telekom Austria
- OTEGlobe international multi service platform
By OTE Globe
- New challenges for CYTA and CytaGlobal
- Global VSAT Forum - global coverage global voice
David Hartshorn, Secretary General of the Global VSAT Forum
- The national satellite system for Greece and Cyprus
By Apostolos Triantafillou Sales & Marketing Director, HELLAS SAT Consortium LTD
By GS Telecom
- Cisco calling
By Cisco Systems
- Universal communications on a global scale
By Thomas Ganswindt, Member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG and Group President, Siemens Information and Communication Networks
- The business case for next generation networks
By Ari Rabban, Vice President of Corporate Development and Marketing, VocalTec Communications and Dr. Ramesh Lakshmi-Ratan, Senior Vice President of Strategy, VocalTec Communications
- Delivering DSL for the next generation
By Micheal Brusca, Vice President, DSL Forum
- Making broadband pay
Patrick Conway [Sales Director] of Virtual Access talks to InterComms
- Aethra: the broadband challenge partner
- Next generation IP networks today
Mr Antonello Madonna, CEO, Telsey S.p.A. speaks to Adam Baddeley about progress in extending broadband services tailored to provider and consumer needs.
- COMTREND: a company profile
By Comtrend Corporation
- The rise of wireless broadband
By Fabio Leite, Counsellor, Fixed Wireless Systems, Radiocommunication Bureau, ITU
- IEEE 802.16* and WiMAX*: broadband wireless access for everyone
By Margaret LaBrecque, President, WiMAX™ Forum
- SR Telecom connects the world
By Stephane Cohen, Marketing Director, SR Telecom TM
- WiMAX applications: a vision of next generation broadband wireless 2004-2007
By Paul N. Senior, Vice President, Marketing and Product Management
- Alvarion: standardizing the wireless world
By Carlton O’Neal, Alvarion
- A voice for the mobile enterprise
By Traver Gruen-Kennedy, Chairman, Mobile Enterprise Alliance
- The return on your mobility investment: enterprise opportunities for Windows Mobile™-based pocket PCs and Smartphones
Mobile and Embedded Devices Division, Microsoft Corporation
- palmOne and e-mail, working with, but not waiting for, the operators
Mark Hodgson, Director Business Markets – Europe palmOne talks about the company’s strategy for e-mail solutions.
- Bluetooth: pervasive, ubiquitous wireless
By Derrick Emeka, Head of Marketing, TDK Systems Europe
- Equipping your workforce with mobile devices
By Sierra Wireless
- Next steps for Bluetooth
InterComms talks to Anders Edlund Marketing Director Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Securing the line
InterComms talks to Finbarr Ring, Chief Executive Officer Global Mobile Encryption (GME) and Richard Straub, Chief Executive Officer of MediaCrypt AG, about the two companies’ work together on secure voice communication over wireless and fixed networks.
- Interoperability for enriched MMS
Jari Alvinin Chairman of the Open Mobile Alliance speaks to InterComms about the OMA’s latest specification Multi-Messaging Services (MMS) version 1.2 and recent developments in the organisation.
- Playing to win
By Tony Chan, QUALCOMM
- Rolling out one seamless 3G network - no longer a challenge
- Beyond NGOSS – leaner operations
InterComms talks to Martin Creaner, Vice President and Chief Technical Officer, about recent progress the TeleManagement Forum.
- ARIADNE – the guiding thread through the labyrinth of telecommunications.
Kornél Kedvessy, Marketing & Sales Director of FlexiTon, talks to InterComms about the company’s ARIADNE product.
- Market leading Carrier Cockpit - delivers profitability to carriers worldwide
Lars Kullberg VP, Customer & Business Development, talks to InterComms about the Ascade’s Carrier CockpitTM product and its role in bringing profitability to telecom carriers international voice business worldwide.
- Realizing the revenue potential of wireless data
By David Adams, Product Manager, Casabyte
- Boost your revenue
By Ludvig Lindqvist, Product Manager, Basset Telecom Solutions